13 Ekim 2015 Salı


First, I searched about 'storytelling'. Then I realized that the words have a lot of meanings that I thought before. Saying words or writing down the words have visual existence. If you search about 'something' you can reach the 'word' and also you can see other relationships between the other words.
In previous post, I explained that storytelling is a way of my explanation. After all of my searches, I realized that I just put the word in my statement and handle it very easy way. I continued my search with the word of 'memory'. Then I realized that our brain works differently when we want to remember something in the past. I am asking myself does our brain remember memories? Is it possible to forget memories? What I realized, all words that I choose all related with each other.

Narrative

At this point of search, I found a new word 'semiotics'. I will search about Ferdinand de Saussure, Charles Sanders, Roland Barthes and Mihail Bahtin to understand the word . I think I will handle word 'semiotic' with Roland Barthes whom I know more information than others. I will continue my searches to write deeply.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder